The Fair has always been an exciting time for me. I remember going there when I was a kid with my brother and parents and seeing all of the farm animals. I remember when Jake and I were finally old enough to go on the rides without my parents having to be there. And when I got my first horse, and I was there the entire week from sun up to sun down. Life was good during the Fair. And I want my kids to experience it too. So, every year we try to make it to the Fair. Addyson and Emry LOVED the animals, especially the cows. We went on rides and ate cotton candy. It was a fabulous time! I ran into sooooo many people I haven’t seen in ages!
Gaga with the girls:
And my new sticker from Welcoming Walls! I love it!
I LOVE that you are doing a blog....it is an great way to keep up with you and your awesome little family!!! Bookmarked and will check in often. By the way you are sooo very welcome for the day at our house....thank you for letting us share in her birthday.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Aunt Faye
This is great! And I agree about wanting our kids to have similar memories that I grew up with and the fair is a big part of that. :)
ReplyDeleteThis must be the fair you took me to once a long time ago! It is a great time and it looks like you guys had another good time! I love the pic's Stac!! The girls are completly adorable and happy and this pic's show it to a T!!!
ReplyDelete