Tuesday, September 13, 2011

School Time

Addy's first day of Preschool was today!  We've been getting excited about it for a couple of weeks, so it took her a while to get to sleep last night, and she woke up early this morning ready to go!  When we got to the school, Addy gave me a big hug and then ran off to play with her new friends :)  When I left the school, I had a feeling of pride, not sadness.  I'm so proud of my big girl!  She isn't affraid to make new friends.  She views new activities as a new adventure and not something to be scared of.  She's strong and confident.  We are so blessed!


(they were both screaming in the pic above!)



When I went to pick her up, Addy was a little quiet...I think she was exhasted!  I know I am!  I don't know how you moms of more than 1 school-age kid do it!  She shared with me what all she did, and says she can't wait to go back tomorrow :)

Life is SWEET!

1 comment:

  1. She is just too adorable! And she looks so much like you! I felt the same way when my oldest went to school. It wasn't until my second started school that I felt a little wistful.
    Have a happy school year...hopefully you'll get a chance to be involved in her class and field trips. It's fun! :)

    ReplyDelete